GEARENCH™ provides full service gear milling of external involute gear forms including, but not limited to Herringbone, Helical, Double Helical, and Spur, meeting the standard of high quality expected of all our products since 1927.
In a recently added facility utilizing state of the art machining centers, new services such as reverse engineering and custom metrology are available for specific gearing requirements. Production equipment includes a 7 axis turn-mill, 5 axis vertical mill-turn and 3D coordinate measuring machine (CMM) with rotary axis.
- Gear Milling of external involute gear forms
including, but not limited to:
Helical – Double Helical – Spur – Herringbone
- Reverse Engineering of Standard & Metric tooth forms
- Up to AGMA 12 Quality Level (Standard 2000-A88)
- Tooth Profile Modification for prototypes or production
- Custom Metrology
- Gear Inspeciton Services
- Prototype Manufacturing
- 2" to 16" OD Pinions up to 64" in Length
- Up to 56" OD Gears and 20" Face Width
- METROLOGY: (X)62" (Y)118" (Z)55"
Contact us with your specific custom gear requirements.
DMG - DMC 160 FD duoBlock® 5 axis vertical
ZEISS PRISMO® Navigator with rotary axis
MORI SEIKI NT 5400/1800 DCG® 7 axis turn-mill