Reduce Risk of Injury! Save Time! Reduce Manpower!
The PETOL™ TANK SAFETY GAUGE is a quality, accurate, easy to install and virtually maintenance free gauging system.
These gauges greatly reduce risk by keeping lease operators off of tank batteries, thus helping to prevent injuries and accidental deaths due to falls and H2S exposure when checking tank fluid levels.
The components used in the gauging system are of the highest quality to ensure years of dependable service. PETOL Tank Safety Gauge systems include the following:
- Gauge body produced from highly durable, weather-resistant, clear UV protected polycarbonate material
- Stainless steel, low-profile A-frame with coated heavy gauge metal hut
- Stainless steel pulleys with deep grooved nylon inserts
- Nylon coated, stainless steel cable
- Tank attachments for welded, bolted, or fiberglass tanks
- Custom stainless steel floats
- Reflective vinyl measurement decals
- Nylon tank plug with minimal clearance for cable